What to Bring | Full Amenities ListIf you have never stayed in a vacation home, you might not know what is provided for you, which is completely understandable! After all, each company is different in what they do and don't provide. Some don't even provide bed sheets!
Here's a handy guide outlining what will come standard with each of our homes. Everything not mentioned, be prepared to bring with you, or purchase once you arrive.
- Wi-Fi / cable
- Landline phones
- Pillows, sheets, comforters, all changed after each guest
- Bath Towels, hand towels, and wash cloths
- Hair dryer
- Toilet paper roll plus a spare in each bathroom
- Bar soap in every shower, hand soap at every sink
- Dish soap
- Dishwasher tabs
- Trash bags
- Paper towels
- Pots, pans, utensils, and glassware
- Laundry detergent pods
- Broom and dustpan
- Deck lounge chairs/beach chairs
- Beach towels
- Beach toys (little shovels, boogie boards, etc.)
Each home is equipped with the essential appliances, such as:
- Refrigerator with freezer
- Gas grill
- Coffee Maker
- Can Opener
- Iron/Ironing board
At Vacation Quest we also provide a number of concierge services to make your stay with us even more enjoyable. These services include:
- Grocery deliveries either prior to your arrival or during your stay
- Personalized baked goods, for example: a birthday cake or cupcakes
- Flower delivery prior to check in. Surprise your significant other with a fresh bouquet!
- Baby items that are difficult to travel with, such as a crib, playpen, and high chair
- Mid-stay housekeeping. Our housekeepers usually only come and clean after a guest has checked out, but you can request a time when they can come and clean during your stay
Services are dependable upon availability at the time and are carried out under an agreed upon fee. Please call our representatives for more information. NOTE: Advance notice is required!